Hello and welcome!
My name is Catelyn Picco! I am a singer/songwriter from Waukesha, WI. I have been singing for as long as I can remember, but my first performance involving a live audience was back in the first grade. I decided to perform in the school talent show singing "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miserables. From that moment on, I knew I was going to find a way to do what I love most, performing.
Throughout my life, I have kept performing a priority. My previous experience includes:
2. The Wisconsin State Fair
3. The Taste of Wisconsin
4. The Waukesha County Fair
5. The West Bend Farmers' Market
6. Waukesha's Friday Night Live
7. The Waukesha Farmers' Market
8. The National Anthem for The Milwaukee Milkmen
9. The National Anthem for The Milwaukee Admirals
10. and more!
Fun venues/events you can book me for include:
4. Private Parties
6. Farmers' Markets
7. National Anthem
10. and more!
Looking for ways to follow me?
1. Listen on Spotify
2. Listen on Apple Music
3. Like on Facebook
4. Follow on Instagram
5. Follow on TikTok
6. Follow on Twitter
7. Follow on Pinterest
8. Subscribe on YouTube
Want to get to know me a little better? Here's a few random facts about me!
1. I love tea!
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. If you saw me performing at a bar, I would most likely be drinking Jim Beam and Coke or Spotted Cow.
4. Something I enjoy doing besides music is thrift shopping!
5. I really have fun creating graphics and marketing plans for my social media sites!
6. Artists I am currently listening to are Carrie Underwood, Dan + Shay, Kelsea Ballerini, Kacey Musgraves, Scotty McCreery and Carly Pearce.
7. My favorite food is mac and cheese pizza.
8. Some of my favorite local businesses are: Brick 3 Pizza, Outpost Music, Mama D's Coffee and Pop's MarketPlace.
9. One of my other side hustles is selling items on Poshmark.
10. Sometimes I perform duo shows with Devon Huckstep or Jonathan Michaels. Check out my show schedule to find out when to catch those duo shows!
Finally, I want to say thank you.
I would not be where I am today without all of your love and support. Words cannot describe my gratitude for each and every one of you listening to my music and staying involved in the local music scene.
Stay Strong and Courageous!