Hello and welcome!
My name is Catelyn Picco! I am a singer/songwriter from Waukesha, WI. I have been singing for as long as I can remember, but my first performance involving a live audience was back in the first grade. I decided to perform in the school talent show singing "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miserables. From that moment on, I knew I was going to find a way to do what I love most, performing.
Throughout my life, I have kept performing a priority. My previous experience includes:
2. The Wisconsin State Fair
3. The Taste of Wisconsin
4. The Waukesha County Fair
5. The West Bend Farmers' Market
6. Waukesha's Friday Night Live
7. The Waukesha Farmers' Market
8. and more!
Fun venues/events you can book me for include:
4. Private Parties
6. Farmers' Markets
7. National Anthem
8. and more!
Looking for ways to follow me?
1. Listen on Spotify
2. Listen on Apple Music
3. Like on Facebook
4. Follow on Instagram
5. Follow on TikTok
6. Follow on Twitter
7. Follow on Pinterest
8. Subscribe on YouTube
Want to get to know me a little better? Here's a few random facts about me!
1. I love coffee!
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. If you saw me performing at a bar, I would most likely be drinking Jim Beam and Coke or Spotted Cow.
4. Something I enjoy doing besides music is thrift shopping!
5. I am currently binge watching on "iCarly" on Netflix.
6. Artists I am currently listening to are Kacey Musgraves, Maren Morris, Carrie Underwood, Kelsea Ballerini, Taylor Swift and Carly Pearce.
7. My favorite food is mac and cheese pizza.
8. Some of my favorite local businesses are: Brick 3 Pizza, Outpost Music, Mama D's Coffee and Pop's MarketPlace.
Finally, I want to say thank you.
I would not be where I am today without all of your love and support. Words cannot describe my gratitude for each and every one of you listening to my music and staying involved in the local music scene. During these times, I believe we need to support one another and find a way to keep living our dreams.
Stay Strong and Courageous!